The content published on the website of Kras d.o.o. is a copyrighted work of Kras d.o.o. and/or its contractual partners in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, no. 16/07 – official consolidated text, 68/08, 110/13, 56/15, 63/16 – ZKUASP and 9 / 19). Reproduction, distribution, modification, public display and broadcasting and other forms of exploitation of the copyright work without the express written permission of Kras d.o.o. are prohibited.
In the case of obtaining written permission from Kras d.o.o. the documents published on the Kras d.o.o. website may only be used for non-commercial purposes, provided that all the stated copyright or other notices are maintained. In addition, Kras d.o.o. has to be visibly marked as the data source.
Kras d.o.o. will strive for the accuracy, correctness and up-to-datedness of the published content by maintaining and designing the website. At the same time, the company does not assume any responsibility for any damage that would occur directly or indirectly as a result of the use of these websites or its contents.
Users use the published content solely at their own risk.
Kras d.o.o. reserves the right to change, add or remove the content of the web pages in whole or in part and always without prior notice.
Terms and conditions
Personal data controller
The controller of personal data provided by an individual is Kras d.o.o., Šepulje 31, 6210 Sežana.
Collection and use of personal data
Kras respects and protects the privacy of website users, and processes personal data responsibly and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data concerning the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The controller processes user data in order to fulfill its obligations for the purposes of identifying the individual in the event of resolving complaints and other communications related to the purchase.
The controller collects and processes personal data of individuals in the event of registration and consent of the individual to receive e-news or recipes and prize games. By participating in one of the mentioned activities, the following personal data will be processed: name and surname, e-mail address, data on residence, country of residence, telephone number, IP address, registration data, communication archive. Kras needs this information for the purposes of communication, preparation and transmission of answers and benefits tailored to the user’s interest.
With the consent of the individual, the controller may process personal data for the purposes of preparing and sending customized offers and informing about offers that interest the user. Notification is carried out through selected transmission channels. The provision of personal data is voluntary and may be withdrawn by an individual at any time. The data is stored until the individual’s consent is revoked or until a request for deletion of data is received.
The controller may process certain personal data (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) for the purposes of direct marketing and for the purposes of determining customer satisfaction with services or user experience also on the basis of legitimate interest, if the individual does not object to such processing.
Data for which Kras does not require the consent of an individual are processed in accordance with applicable legislation.
Purpose of collecting personal data
Kras collects personal data on the website for the following purposes:
– improving the quality of content and functionality of services on the website;
– creating customized offers and informing about offers that interest the user, only through selected channels;
– marketing research, in order to optimize supply and costs and increase customer satisfaction;
– sending e-news and other advertising material;
– resolving complaints;
– communicating and sending prizes in the prize game.
Storage of personal data
Kras adequately stores and protects personal data in electronic form at the company’s headquarters. Data processed for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations are kept until the fulfillment of all obligations from the contractual relationship or for a maximum of 5 years after the fulfillment of all obligations, with the expiration of the statute of limitations in relation to an individual claim.
Data processed with the consent of the individual shall be kept by the controller until the revocation of his consent. The user can at any time submit a written request to cancel the use of personal data to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Kras takes care of the protection of privacy by complying with all applicable legal regulations. Kras also provides all the necessary technological and organizational support to protect and safeguard personal data from loss, alteration, theft and access by unauthorized third parties.
Our website uses “cookies” technology to differentiate between visitors and perform statistics on the use of the website. This allows us to continuously improve the performance of the site. Users who do not allow the “cookie” of our site to be written to their computer will be deprived of some of its functionalities when viewing the website (viewing video, commenting via Facebook, etc.). Cookies are small files that the system of a visited website saves on your computer. This way, the system can recognize you the next time you visit the site.
Transmission of personal data to third parties
According to the purpose of processing, Kras may pass on some of your data to third parties or allow access to data:
– an external contracting agency that manages the website for Kras. The agency operates exclusively in the name, on behalf of, under the instructions and under the supervision of Kras, for the purpose of technical and content and user experience on the website;
– an external web application that serves the transmission of e-news and works exclusively in the name and for the account, according to the instructions and under the control of Kras;
– if the information is requested by state authorities, which request information in writing for the purposes of conducting a specific procedure.
The individual has the following rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
– the right of access to data,
– the right of rectification,
– the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”),
– the right to restrict processing,
– the right to data portability, and
– the right to object.
The data subject may request the exercise of the stated rights by sending a request to the e-mail address email@example.com. Kras will grant the request or inform the individual of the reasons for rejecting the request without undue delay, but no later than within 15 days of receiving the request.
Right of access to data
The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data are being processed in relation to him or her and, where applicable, access to personal data and the following information:
– purposes of processing;
– types of personal data;
– users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations;
– where possible, the envisaged retention period of the personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
– the existence of a right to require the controller to correct or delete personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data in relation to the data subject, or the existence of a right to object to such processing;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
– where personal data are not collected from an individual, all available information regarding their source;
– the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information on the reasons for it, as well as the significance and foreseeable consequences of such processing for the individual.
Kras provides the individual with a copy of the personal data being processed. If the individual submits the request by electronic means and unless he requests otherwise, the information shall be provided to him in electronic form.
Right to repair
The data subject has the right to require to Kras to correct inaccurate personal data concerning him. Taking into account the objectives, the individual also has the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including the submission of a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
The data subject has the right to require to Kras to delete personal data relating to him or her. Kras must delete data when:
– personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
– the individual revokes the consent which is the basis for the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
– the individual objects to the processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing of the data, or if the individual objects to the processing,
– the individual objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes,
– personal data are processed unlawfully,
– personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation in accordance with Union law or the Slovenian legal order.
The right to limit processing
The data subject has the right to require Kras to restrict the processing where:
– the individual disputes the accuracy of the data (for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data),
– the processing is illegal and the individual, instead of deleting personal data, requests a restriction on their use,
– no longer needs them for processing purposes, but is needed by the individual to assert, enforce or defend legal claims,
– the individual has lodged an objection to the processing until it has been verified that the controller’s legitimate reasons outweigh the data subject’s reasons.
Where the processing of personal data is restricted, such personal data may, with the exception of storage, be processed only with the consent of the data subject, or for the purpose of asserting, enforcing or defending legal claims or for protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for an important interest of the Union or the law of Slovenia.
The right to transferability
The data subject shall have the right to receive personal data concerning him which he has provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and the right to pass this data on to another controller (if technically feasible) when:
– processing is based on the consent of the individual or the contract, and
– processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to Object
The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data if it is based on the legitimate interests of the controller. Kras ceases to process personal data unless it proves compelling legitimate reasons for the processing overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual, or for asserting, enforcing or defending legal claims.
An individual has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and to the creation of profiles, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. In this case, personal data are no longer processed for these purposes.
Right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data
Any complaints regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where an individual considers that his or her rights in relation to the processing of personal data have been violated, he or she also has the right to an effective remedy and to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner.
Persons under 15 years of age
Persons under the age of 15 may only provide their data via the website with the express permission of their parents or guardians.
Kras reserves the right to change and amend these General Terms and Conditions. Users of the website will be notified of any changes to these General Terms and Conditions on the website.